I wanted to offer my review of Arctic Spa for your website.
Why did I buy an Arctic Spa?
- Because of the reputation and online reviews of my local Arctic Spa Dealer in Durham Region.
- Because of their sales rep Rick Coleman, who was patient, honest, knowledgeable and a true gentleman.
- Because the spa offered us the best combination of value; power without diverters (5 pumps); automation (Spa Boy®), a salt-water system with no chemical smell; a simple system to monitor and maintain (Arctic Spa App); and Canadian-made product specifically built for cold winters.
- Because Arctic offered us high-end features for sound, lighting, and leading-edge tech.
- Because they allowed my family to wet test several models on several days and answered all of our questions. The wet test confirmed which manufacturer we felt most comfortable going with, and which spa model gave us the most comfortable, immersive and therapeutic experience. The wet test was the definitive catalyst for us to make an educated decision.
- I researched the hell out of this. I looked seriously at twelve different spa manufacturers and trimmed the list down to Arctic. They were are all excellent systems, but Arctic Spa stood above the rest because of the reasons mentioned above.
Am I happy with my Arctic Spa?
10 of out 10 in every category
Our installation was a breeze. There was one little settling-in adjustment, resolved the SAME day I called their service department. I had another question, resolved with a visit the NEXT Day. Even Rick Coleman came out to see how I was doing within a few days of installation. My chemical balance was perfect on day one, and every day since then.
Our experience with the spa after a month has transformed our lives and allowed us to stop getting weekly massages and popping pain relief pills. We use it every day, we love every feature – but especially the power and the size of the tub – so glad we went with the Summit XL.
My respects to the entire Arctic Spas Durham team. Please use me as a most satisfied reference.